Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 2, 2017

Special Guest Designer: Patti J.

Hi everyone! Today is an exciting day! Patti J. is back as our Special Guest Designer! Here's what Patti has to share with us.

Great Impressions  was one of the very first stamps I purchased when I began stamping, in 2000.  It still makes me smile to use one of their products, and I've missed being a team member!  

The amazing Ruza asked me to create something 'For Him'. I didn't have too many masculine stamps, so here's what I decided to do ... A Double Z-Fold (Joy?) Card seemed like a fun manly-fold. 


Here is the card opened partially ...


Here is the card opened fully ...


And this little view shows the card from the end - double z's, right???


I used these Great Impressions Stamps: Old Fishing Chair (G331) and the Tags Sentiment (G483). This will go to a man at church who loves to fish and golf!

Thanks for dropping by today! Make sure you stop by this Sunday for our Great Impressions June Challenge!

3 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Odil said...

This is great! Love how masculine it is, and love the card design.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Patti is such an asset to the stamping world and I'm glad to see her guest designing. This card is absolutely wonderful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...