Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 5, 2017

Sailing Away ...

Good morning! I created a masculine card to share with you today featuring Sail Away (E418) from Great Impressions Stamps.


Using Marvey LePlumme II Markers I colored the image with three (3) different colors and stamped it on my panel. I then colored the image again with the same markers, and made each sail a little different. A combination of Distress Inks and Gelatos were used to create the sea and sky, and then applied Copic Opaque White with a brush to create the whitecaps. I then framed the scene with a Scalloped Frame Die, and layered it on my blue card. No sentiment was used, but you can always add it to the inside for any occasion.

The Great Impressions June Challenge went live yesterday! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

3 comments :

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love it!

JenniferE said...

This is a beautiful card! That sky is just gorgeous!

Fikreta said...

very nice cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...