Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Birthday ...

Good morning! I'm re-sharing a masculine card today that I created last year that features Great Impressions Stamps.


My card features the adorable Seashore Buddies (G488) and Happy Birthday Sentiment (B247). I had an awesome time coloring up the Seashore Buddies with my Copic Markers, and did a bit of paper-piecing to add dimension to the stamped image. A bit of distress ink was applied behind the seagull which adds a bit more dimension to my stamped design.

Have you checked out our Great Impressions June Challenge yet ... we are going Masculine this month! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

2 comments :

Mia said...

Lovely card!

Cara said...

What a great card for a guy! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...