Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 12, 2017

Golf ...

Good morning! I'm re-sharing a masculine card today that I created last year that features Great Impressions Stamps.


I started out by stamping the Vintage Golf Bag (E503) three times. One I cut out with my Nestabilities Circle Die, colored the other two with my Copic Markers, did a bit of fussy cutting and layered the image together to add a bit of dimension. I layered the panel on my background and added a red pearl to the pocket on the bag. I then stamped the What Else is There Sentiment (D297), layered it on navy cardstock, and added it to the card with 3D Foam Square. The final step was to add some Glossy Accents to the golf ball and clubs.

Have you checked out our Great Impressions June Challenge yet ... we are going Masculine this month! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! We can't wait to see what you create this month!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...