Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Friday, everyone!  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I'm glad it's Friday, and glad I'm posting today for Great Impressions StampsThat always makes me happy.  So do these two friends!



This just brings a smile to my face! This witch rubber stamp from Great Impressions stamp is called F558 Double Trouble.  The sentiment is E811 Happy Halloween.

I colored F558 Double Trouble with Copic markers, then inked the edges with several colors of distress inks. 

There's a challenge going on at Great Impressions Stamps.  It's always Anything Goes, but there's an inspiration board if you need a jump start.

Also, for these great stamps, and many, many more, shop the Great Impressions Stamps Store


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...