Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 24, 2016

A Look Back Week 2

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share some more favorite cards create by myself the last 3 months!!

We teamed up with CutCardStock back in April and I created this fun purse:

I just LOVE how it turned out!!!  I used Fun Flower (E788) and Hello Friend (B152) the sentiment!!

I also really admire this fun Flip-it card I created in April:

I love the sweet adorable Peeking Puppy (H264)!!

I also used the Hello Friend (B152) the sentiment, the beautiful Flower Bouquet (J110) and Butterflies and Hearts (E563) stamp!

May:

Such a gorgeous Mother's Day card!!
I used the beautiful Rose Trio (G454) stamp!  I just love this image!!

I also add the Happy Mother's Day (B150) sentiment!!

Next I picked this adorable Princess Birthday card:

I used the adorable F402 Princess Molly stamp, which actually was one of the stamps I recieved first when I started designing for GI a few years back!!

I also used the B240 Sweet Happy Birthday for the top of the card!
And the B192 Princess stamp at the bottom!

June:

I sometimes forget to used my stamps when scrapbooking!  So I was super excited to remember to used some awesome GI stamps on this layout of my daughter!!

I used the Sparkle (E880)  sentiment as my main focus!  
And stamped the  Queen Anne Lace (E807)  twice around the sentiment!

I look forward to sharing some more inspiring projects with you next term!!!

---------------

Join in our monthly challeng!!
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...