Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thursday with Toni

Hello!   And, goodbye.  ;-(    Sadly this is my last post as a member of the Great Impressions Design Team.  It's been so much fun and I'll miss you all! 

I've made two cards this time.  I had to have the H203 Magical Tree stamp the moment I saw it.  It's so gorgeous!  I had a bunch of ideas but settled on this one for the first card. 

Here I used designer paper that had the look of layered stamping without all the fuss and muss.  I then stamped the tree using a matching blue.  I decided to emboss the panel for textural interest before adding the Tim Holtz star.


For my final card as part of the Great Impressions design team, I went ultra simple and modern with a one layer card using G496 Evergreen Wreath and F621 Holidays You may recall I have used this stamp before.  Totally different effect, right?


Be sure to stop by again as a new team will be starting and will have fantastic inspiration to share with you!  Happy holidays to you and yours!

Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Going out with a Bang! Beautiful Holiday cards! Catch you on FB, my friend....Merry Merry!

Lorie said...

These are gorgeous! I've enjoyed your creations!

Patti J said...

I'll miss working with you! Hope to see you in blog land! Beautifully done my friend! Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...