Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 8, 2015

You're Fabulous + Flowers!


Hi, friends!  I'm back with a fun CAS card that uses some amazing stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I kept it super CAS and just did a bit of coloring, but I think this turned out beautifully!  Come and see...


I stamped the image, F358 Growing Tall Flowers, onto some white card and colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a bit of sparkle to the middle with some Stickles for a bit more texture and shine.



I added the image panel, along with a punched border, to a kraft card base.  I stamped my sentiment, C452 You're Fabulous, next to the image on the base.  


I decided against more bling to keep the card simple and easy to mail.  I really LOVE the way this turned out--the simple coloring looks amazing in real life!  What do you think about my creation for today?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next soon with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

1 comment :

Joan V said...

Mynn, I love the clean look of this card. Gorgeous. I really like the coloring around the flowers. I agree with you on keeping it simple for mailing. My mom always asks me to make cards with no buttons or ribbons so that they aren't bulky in the mail. Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...