Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday with Joni


Wow, I am desperately in need of some male birthday cards. 
So glad I have these new stamps from Great Impressions!
 I stamped the E870 Hound Dog with brown pigment ink and heat embossed the image. 
I used a square die to cut out the focal image. 
I added the setniment  D503 Another Year, also stamped with brown embossing ink and heat embossed.
 I used a banner and tag die to frame the images.
Check out the new release from Great Impressions!

3 comments :

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Joni! I'm always in need of man cards - what a great idea! I must remember to try this - thanks for sharing!

Joan V said...

Love this card. What a great masculine card. I love the monochromatic look, especially for men. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mynn xx said...

This is awesome, Joni! LOVE the great die cut layers and monochrome colors! A wonderful masculine card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...