Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 25, 2015

Birthday Gifts


Hello again, friends!  I'm back with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I have another birthday card--this time mostly monochrome with a fun POP of color!  Come and take a peek...


I used Distress Markers to color in this fun image--G479 Whimsical Gifts.  I added some fun colored enamel dots as well as more stamping using gray ink and C361 Confetti Swirl.


The sentiment was punched out and made into a tag.  This sentiment is A98 A Birthday Wish.  I added some coral ribbon to it for just a tad more color.


This main panel and sentiment were layered onto a card base that was gussied up with some monochrome patterned paper.  I think this card is super fun!  What do you think?  I'd love for you to let me know in the comments below!


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


 photo Sigcopy.png

1 comment :

Joan V said...

Love this card with that POP of color. I love that little tag, too. Very festive and so creative with the monochromatic background. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...