Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Valentine Wraps

Hi, everyone, and happy Saturday to you all!  Gotta love a weekend, right?


Today, I'm here to share another creation made with stamps from the Great Impressions store.  This week, the Great Impressions Design Team has been featuring fun ideas for making treat holders and wraps.  If you haven't seen what the other DT members created, go back to Monday, and take a look at the week of posts...
you will be SO inspired!

Here's what I created:




I had this ever-so-sweet Great Impressions Stamp, D363 Hanging Candy Hearts, and the sentiment, D364 Happy Valentines and Flowers, and just knew a wrap for candy 'conversation hearts' was in the works!  Those of you that know me, know that I love a good 'box' challenge.  Give me something odd sized, and I'll make a box for that item.


Here's how I created this box:






Once your box is completed, adhere the sides.  Then fold the first three flaps in.  Once you have the box the way you want it, fold up and adhere the fourth flap.

This box is the perfect little holder for two boxes of Sweethearts candy hearts.  If you wanted a different treat, you could fill this box with hugs and kisses, hard candies, etc. This box could also be used to tuck in a bracelet, some handmade gift tags....the possibilities are endless!  You can also experiment with different heights and widths!


Well, that's it for today!  I'll be back next Saturday, with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge....'Snow Friends'...there's still time to enter!



Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is completely and totally darling, Patti! LOVE the fun tutorial, too! That image is super fabulous and I love your coloring! HUGS and happy weekend, friend! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...