Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kisses Packaging with Kendra

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share my Valentine Candy Packaging!
What a fun week this is, with all the lovely packaging being posted!!

Today I am sharing 3 packages I created, that hold Hersey Kisses inside!

I used the B188 I Luv You stamp for my sentiment on all three packages.
On the two back packages, I stamped the H172 Swirls of Hearts on patterned paper, to add some extra pattern.   A nice added touch!!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely idea, Kendra!!! The patterned papers you used look amazing and I adore the little banners with the sentiment on them! I adore these! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...