Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dancing Cat with Kendra

Happy Thursday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!
Hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today, I will be posting on Thursday's this year!!!

I am in LOVE with the new E858 Dancing Cat!
My daughter is in dance classes and absolutely loves it!
So I instantly thought of her when I seen this new stamp!
I also used the fun new  E857 Dance sentiment!

You can check out my project on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

SO totally DARLING, Kendra!!! Your coloring is absolutely amazing and I adore the fun patterns you've layered! Too cute! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Indy's Designs said...

What a whimsical and delightful card! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...