Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Votive Holders


Hi there! Leah here and today I have an idea to share with you for a cute but simple Halloween decoration.


I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut these cut little spider votive candle holders and assembled them. Then I stamped several Flag Banner (E846) images in orange and adhered them. For some sparkle I added some Stickles glitter glue. I think these would look cute on the table. I hope you like them!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?!
Have a wonderful day!








1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

These are awesome, Leah! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...