Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 4, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS: FALL LEAVES QUILLING TUTORIAL

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Ellen here with more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! I am going to share a tutorial with you today, and yes, this is my very FIRST video tutorial, so hopefully you will be able to see and understand what I am doing.

I have been sharing some quilling projects with you and someone asked me if I would explain how to quill, so my tutorial today is for people who are brand new to quilling. We will be making a card with fall leaves and a Great Impressions stamp. Here is the finished card:





These are the supplies you will need for the project:
  • Slotted quilling tool
  • Quilling guide board
  • Quick drying craft glue
  • Scissors
  • Tweezers
  • Ruler
  • 1/8 inch wide quilling strips in the following lengths
3 – 6” variegated red (or your choice of color)
2 – 4” variegated red (or same choice as above)
3 – 6” solid red (or your choice of color)
2 – 4” solid red (or same choice as above)
And here is the video tutorial:



I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! PLEASE leave comments so that I can improve on any future ones!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our new challenge starting tomorrow!


If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My Blog: In a World of Craft.com







2 comments :

Mrs A. said...

Hi there,
have tried to watch your video but when I click on the red arrow it is coming up This is a private video!
hugs Mrs A.

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, Ellen! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...