Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Watering Can


Hello Great Impressions fans :) Leah with you today. Are the leaves changing where you are? We don't have a lot of trees that change where I live, but we do have a few and they are very pretty. In my front yard we have a big maple tree and it's my favorite. For my card I pulled out the sweet Watering Can of Flowers (D362) image and made a fall card.


I also added some butterflies using the Flitting Butterflies (A32) and my sentiment is called Playful Thinking of You ( B195). I colored my image with Copic markers. I hope you like it!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!










3 comments :

Katy said...

So pretty!

Mynn xx said...

Love this soft colored card, Leah! :) HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful, makes me wish for spring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...