Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, October 30, 2014

BOO! Banner

Hi, everyone!  It's NO CARD/TAG week this week at the Great Impressions blog this week and our theme is HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS.  Today I have a fun Halloween banner that uses some Halloween stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Take a peek...

Here's my banner~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

Great Impressions products used:

This is the same little ghost that I used on my card a few weeks ago, but here I removed the sentiment from him.  I heat embossed the BOO! and the ghost images in sparkly black (hard to see in these photos) and then filled in these little ghosts with glossy accents.  I'm not sure where this little banner will go, but I LOVE the way it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...