Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 5, 2014

INSPIRATION SATURDAY WITH ELLEN

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the first Saturday in July, and our challenge starts tomorrow, so I am here to get you ready for the challenge!

OK now for my card!!!!




(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Sun and Clouds – G461, Simple Life – A140); Dies: Spellbinders; DSP: DCWV (Fashion District)

Please hop over to my blog to read more about this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge TOMORROW and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My Blog: In A World Of Craft

1 comment :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable design! LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...