Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 1, 2014

For My Mother

Hi, all!  Happy May Day! :)  I'm back today with a card created for Mother's Day and using stamps from the Great Impressions store!  I've used some NEW stamps that are available TODAY! :)

Here's the card~

More details on my personal blog HERE.

Details~
Inside of card.

Products used: F579 Flower BlossomD482 Dotted LeavesD350 For My MotherD388 Warmth and Love

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  For more inspiration, come back each day and then check out our monthly challenge--a new one starts Sunday!  And if you EVER use Great Impressions stamps, make sure to link the creation up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...