Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 25, 2014

Under the Sea

      I started this card by stamping and masking three different Great Impression stampsG335 Sea Turtles, E651 Sea Anemones and  F454 Swimming Turtles  Next I used a brayer to create my sea floor and my sea using several different dye inks.  After brayering, I stamped in the sea floor using F270 Sea Shore Stamp.  



    After all that brayering and stamping I started coloring in my images, using my fav Prisma pencils.  I made several extra images so that I could pop all the turtles, some twice, as well as the flowering anemones and some shells.  I added in some white highlights using a white paint pen and then added some crystal Stickles and some shimmer with my glitter pen. I then inked the edges with some dark brown ink and called it done.

     The final step was to pop the scene and mat it onto a piece of turquoise blue paper.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Leah said...

So pretty! I love the colors of the background and the overall card looks like it could be a beautiful wall hanging! :)

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE all the detail! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...