Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Happy Tuesday!
Today I am going to share a project with you
that is simple and sweet.
I've always loved stamps that have floral
images. But sometimes I find that some of the 
stamps are way too busy to try to color.

I like easily colorable...is that a word and this
stamp is one I LOVE.
This stamp is called Watering Can Bouquet G302. I like the variety of different
types of flowers and that the image also includes a watering can. It's picture perfect!
I colored this up using Prismacolor pencils and a turpenoid solution.


Thanks so much for stopping for some inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful coloring, friend! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love this image, actually just crated a card with it as well! Great coloring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...