Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn

Hi ya peeps, it's my turn to share a project with you.
It's raining here in Minnesota and I thought it would
be approporiate to use the following train of thought...

Rain, Recycle and Rubber Boots.
April showers bring May flowers and when it's raining you need rubber boots and recycling is a new trend in the crafts world. I recycled an image I've used before, changed a little bit of the color and added a pretty background.
The image is called Spring Boots F545 and it's one of my favorites. I colored the image using copics and I added some mulberry flower and seambinding ribbon.
Have you ever recycled using parts of an old project? Give it a try!
Join in on our current challenge and check us out on Facebook,
there are lots of great inspiration projects to help you get started.

Carolyn

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Super pretty! LOVE that ladybug! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...