Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card  featuring stamps from the Great Impressions store!  This time I have one last card for Easter using a DARLING bunny image and some fun colored flowers!  Isn't he darling and perfect for Sunday's holiday?!

Here's the card~
More details on my blog HERE.

Products used: E578 Happy Easter BlossomsE529 A Bunny Hug.

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!  Next week I'll be back with another creation for your viewing pleasure!  I hope you'll participate in our monthly challenge and if you use GI stamps, make sure to add it to our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


2 comments :

Ginger said...

Gorgeous! I love the stitching! Super Cute!

jonim52 said...

Love this Happy Springtime card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...