Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday with Joni


Hi, It's Joni from Joni52 Stamps and Scraps!
Today is my first post with Great Impressions!
Woo Hoo!
Isn't this guy, just the cutest! 
He is from the new February collection from Great Impressions:
 I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink unto Xpress It Blending Card. 
Then I colored him in with copics.
 I airbrushed the background. 
 I layered him up with some dies. 
I added a couple of layers of lace and trim for the bottom border.

3 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Joni, this is darling. I like how you framed this little fellow and the way his bouqet plays off the dp

Mynn xx said...

Such a super sweet card, Joni! LOVE you coloring! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!! Lovely coloring on the bear!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...