Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, July 26, 2013

Dreams of the East

    I have something totally different for you today.  It something bright and beautiful and, of course, sparkly.
I used Great Impressions H174 Peacock to create this peek into India.



     I began by stamping my peacock onto acrylic with Stazon and then added glitter to the back in layers to get all the colors and detail.  Can I just say I sparkle, my children sparkle, my dogs sparkly, the computer mouse now has glitter permanently embedded into it and my husband who wasn't even home now glitters.

   I cut out my image and mounted it onto a a scalloped oval die cut and then went to down with some Indian themed paper.  I used old Christmas paper for the gold matting.  I love metallic wrapping paper, you can get lots of bang for your buck.

      I usually choose an image that has less detail for this technique but this beautiful peacock just tempting me passed all will power. 


Mary Anne


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is totally AWESOME! LOVE all the bling and glitter--amazing work! :)

simply monica said...

This is great I love all the glitter...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...