Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 17, 2013

Vintage Cameo

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. Another weekend is upon us and I hope you have a chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful spring time days.

Today, I am showcasing 3 Great impressions Stamps. The lace frame - H212, Cameo -  C414 and little hello - B151, and they are all available in the online store.

I wanted to make a vintage looking card card to send to my friend who just moved to Virginia. She loves cameos and has cross stitched quite a few. These stamps worked perfectly for my card idea.

I stamped my frame and cameo in black ink and then embossed for a more dramatic look. A Sizzix embossing folder helped complete the vintage look I was after.

My sentiment was stamped and punched out with an oval punch. I added some black lace and a bow with a button center to complete my card. Well, that's it for me for this week. So until next time.........inky hugs.

Mary Marsh

4 comments :

Karon said...

Gorgeous card - love how elegant this is! TFS

Jenny said...

Pretty card Mary! Your friend will love!

Sue from Oregon said...

A lovely color combo!

simply monica said...

Beautiful card love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...