Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Boots + Flowers

Good morning!

For this week's card I pulled out Great Impressions' Spring Boots stamp and my Copic/Spectrum Noir markers for a birthday card:

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Tags, Spring Boots. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Cardstock: (PTI) Spring Moss, white, Autumn Rose. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Sweet Blush patterns pack. Dies: (PTI) Limitless Layers Ovals, Banners. Other: Gems.)

The sentiment is from a new stamp: Tags. I did a little selective inking to isolate the sentiment then stamped it on the die cut banner. I think the font matches the fun set of rain boots nicely.  

That's it for me today! I hope everyone has a great week!

Erin.

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Beautiful work Erin! I love how you colored those pretty flowers!

AnyOldCraft said...

Fabulous card and a perfect image given all this rain we are having :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card, I sure love that image!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Simple and cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...