Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Whimsical Bird Houses and Spring Eggs

Good morning! A few weeks ago Jenny posted a card and tag I created on Facebook to debut our new stamps, but I wanted to post them here as well. These gorgeous stamps are now available & are so much fun to work with! 

This is the second time I used this stamp... the first was to create this card. Same stamp, two completely different looks. 

(Supplies - Stamps: (Great Impressions) Whimsical Bird Houses and Simple Things. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black, (PTI) Dark Chocolate. Cardstock: (Papertrey Ink) White. Twine: Stampin' Up! Other: Copic Markers.)

I wanted something CAS to show off this adorable stamp:

(Supplies - Stamps: Spring Eggs. Ink: (Memento) Tuxedo Black. Letter stickers: BasicGray. Ribbon: (Stampin' Up!) Daffodil Delight. Other: Copic markers, gems.)

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by. :)

3 comments :

Joan V said...

Erin, I just love your card. It's so cheery.
The tag is so darling, too. Thanks for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

Very cute Erin...wish I had a bunch of these tags made up for Easter Baskets!

Patti J said...

OMG, Erin - This stamp just HAS to come live at my house! I love it! Your card is delightful, and the tags are just too sweet! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...