Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Country Setting



Saturday Morning✓

Jammies✓

Oaties ✓

Blog surfing✓

I love a nice quiet, slow Saturday morning! Although kind of rare around here, they sure are relaxing, aren't they?

Today I am showing you the  Country Setting stamp .  Reminds me of my Troutlake family! (Hi there!) They have a wonderful farm up in Troutlake Washington-a beautiful place right at the base of Mt. Adams. And yes, they have a fruit tree in the front yard too!

I colored the image with my copics, matted it on red and added the rest of the elements on a kraft card. (yep, the other half of  yesterdays CAS krafty cardstock).

I hope you enjoy your Saturday Jammie day!

Don't forget next week you will see lots going on here on the blog! Great Impressions Ronald McDonald Hop with a Cause starts the 28th!



 Sue Kment ✓

Card details:
----------------------------------
Stamps:
Country Setting-G344
A little hello.. B151  (I love this little stamp!)
Cardstock: Kraft, Red, Old Olive all SU!
Copics:
Barn- R08,29  W3,5
Silo-T 3,5
Sun-Y 35,38
Grass and leaves- YG 93,95, 97
Tree-E37
Sky-BG000
Misc: Twine, Dimensionals



5 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh gosh...two more stamps to put on my want list :) Beautiful scene you created Sue!

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Sue!

belldoubleyou said...

That tree works really nicely coming out of the frame like that!

Angela said...

Love the card, Sue! I don't even remember seeing that stamp...going to have to check out the store again! :)

Mary K said...

Sue, the striped paper completes this darling card. Great choice...I love seeing the farm everyday when I look out my window and count my blesses. This card is a favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...