Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, July 30, 2012

Life's a Beach

How is everyones Monday starting off??? Mine is off to a great start. I got some new crafty goodies and learned a few new techniques and made a few more projects. I think I will start saying I had a great Shanna kind of weekend lol. Is everyone excited now that CHA is over and the newest goodies are starting to roll out???

Well it is almost August which means a new release and challenge is coming your way.

So here is a little peek from our last release. I couldn't resist doing another summer theme card as it is still in the 100's here when it is not raining.

I used Life's a Beach (e761) with some Fancy Pants or Echo Park paper. 




I didn't do too much just wanted something simple. I am working on my masculine ideas since I am due with a little man of my own at the end of the year. When your use to girlie boy is it hard. 
Well hope you have been inspired for a last minute reach at wanting some summer fun! 

Don't forget you still have time to enter our challenge for July!

5 comments :

Jenny said...

I love the layout of your card Shanna! Your coloring is beautiful and the shadowing around your image really gives it extra dimension!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Congrats on your little man!!!!

Dawnll said...

Oh yea it is hot, but I love it. Such a fun design

Deloris said...

What a fun card! Love the bright happy colors, the adorable flip flops image and perfect background paper!

Angela said...

Love the warm colors - those blues you used on the flip flop are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...